SSC MTS Apply Online 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has announced the online SSC MTS form date 2022 through SSC MTS 2022 notification. As per the calendar, the Online Application Process for SSC MTS 2022 exam has been started on 22nd March 2022 with the release of the SSC MTS 2022 Official Notification. The last date to apply online for SSC MTS 2022 Exam is 30th April 2022. Paper-1 of SSC MTS 2022 is scheduled to be conducted in July 2022 as mentioned in the notification.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2022
SSC MTS Application form correction window has been closed on May 09, 2022 on the website (ssc.nic.in.) The mode of application form correction was online only. The SSC has released an official notice on its website for instructions on how to upload photographs and signatures to the SSC MTS application form. Those who wish to apply for SSC MTS 2022 Exam, must go through the complete article to know the procedure for applying for the vacancies.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022 link
The Candidates can apply online for SSC MTS 2022 openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Read further to know the details and process for SSC MTS Apply online 2022.
SSC MTS Apply Online: Overview
Candidates must go through the important dates relating to SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, which we have summarized in the following table.
|SSC MTS Apply Online: Overview|
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Multitasking Staff|
|Post||Various in Group C|
|Vacancies||not disclosed yet|
|Notification Released||22nd March 2022 (Available)|
|Selection Process||Paper 1 and Descriptive Test|
SSC MTS Apply Online: Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important dates mentioned in the official SSC MTS notification. Check the important dates below.
|SSC MTS 2022 Notification||22nd March 2022|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||22nd March 2022|
|SSC MTS Last date to apply online||30th April 2022|
|Last date for making online Fee Payment||2nd May 2022|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||3rd May 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan:||4th May 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022 Tier-I Exam||05th to 22nd July 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier-1 Application Status||09th June 2022|
|SSC MTS Admit Card for Tier-1 Exam||25th June 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Application Status||31st October 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2022||31st October 2022 Onwards|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||06th November 2022|
Step by Step Process to apply online for SSC MTS 2022
Check the procedure to apply online for SSC MTS exam. Below we are covering the step-wise process to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill online application for SSC MTS 2022 Exam:
- Step 1:
- Click on the official link(ssc.nic.in) which is provided on this page.
- Step 2:
- On the official page, you will find the “Register Now” button. Click on the button to start your SSC MTS Online Application.
- Step 3:
- In the first part of the registration process, you must fill in your General Details, such as, your name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Email ID etc.
- Step 4:
- Click on Submit Button, you will get your application number and a mail will be sent to the registered email ID with your login ID and Password.
Filling Online Application for the Examination
- Step 5:
- Login again with the Login ID and Password and continue with the further process of the SSC MTS Online Application Process
- Step 6:
- In the second part of the Application Process, upload your recently clicked passport size photograph and signature in the required format
- Step 7:
- Fill in your education qualifications, your choice of centre and click on submit button.
- Step 8:
- In the final step of the Application Process, you must pay the Application Fees for SSC MTS 2022 Exam through the Online Mode of payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/NEFT etc.) or through an Offline Mode of Payment (E-Challan)
- Step 9:
- Click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button. Your Online Application form will be successfully submitted.
- Step 10:
- Take a printout and save the pdf file of the SSC MTS Application Form for future reference.
Important document required to process SSC MTC apply online :
Candidates Following are the documents required to fill out the SSC MTC application form:
- Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number (If not available, candidates can use Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private))
- Matriculation Certificate (to fill in the information about Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing).
- Scanned copy of Passport Sized Colour Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
SSC MTS Application Fee
SSC MTS application fee will be accepted online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or via Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards. No application will be considered without the application fee as prescribed by the officials.
Note:- Candidates appearing for SSC exams can go through the links for assistance: