SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam is been organized by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to select deserving candidates for posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC and Sorting Assistant. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments.
The SSC CHSL Notification release date has been postponed and now the SSC CHSL Apply online application registration process will start from 06th December 2022 onwards. The candidates can check the complete SSC CHSL Online Registration details including steps, documents required, and other information from this article.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022 link
SSC has already released CHSL apply online Registration Dates along with its SSC Calendar 2022 at the official website(ssc.nic.in) The Online Application process for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam will begin on 06th December 2022 along with the release of the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification. The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam will be announced later on.
The Candidates can SSC CHSL apply online 2022 openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Read further to know the details and process for SSC CHSL Apply online 2022.
SSC CHSL Apply Online Application 2022: important Dates
Here are the important dates for SSC CHSL apply Online Application Process:
|SSC CHSL Registration Process Starts from||06th December 2022|
|Last date to Fill SSC CHSL Registration||To be notified|
|Last date for making an online fee payment||To be notified|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||To be notified|
|Last date for payment through Challan||To be notified|
|Window for Application Form Correction||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Date||February/March 2023|
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022: Overview
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Vacancies||To be notify|
|Notification||SSC CGL 2022 Notification|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article Type||Apply online SSC CHSL Application Form 2022|
|Official website name||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam date||To be notify|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam date||To be notify|
Step by Step Process to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022
Check the procedure to apply online for SSC CHSL exam. Below we are covering the step-wise process to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill online application for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
- Step 1-
- Click on the official link(ssc.nic.in) which is provided on this page.
- Step 2-
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Step 3-
- Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL application window and then click on the register button.
- Step 4-
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Step 5-
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CHSL. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- Step 6-
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC CHSL exam.
- Step 7-
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC CHSL Registration 2022.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CHSL.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CHSL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CHSL. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL 2022 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CHSL 2022 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
The candidates can proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL 2022 either via online mode (through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards) or offline mode (through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan). A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as to SSC CHSL 2022 Online Application Fee. The category wise examination form fee details are given below:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100|
|Female, SC, ST, PwD, & Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Note:- Candidates appearing for other SSC exams can go through the links for assistance: