SSC CGL Apply Online 2022: The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to recruit Group B and Group C employees in the central government department. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. The SSC has started the online registration process for SSC CGL 2022.
The SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 going to end soon and the apply online window will remain open till 13th October 2022(11 pm). Interested and eligible candidates can SSC CGL apply online 2022 openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Read further to know the details and process for SSC CGL Apply online 2022.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 link
The online registration process for SSC CGL 2022 started on 17th September 2022. SSC CGL apply Online form 2022 Application link is active on its official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in, and we have mentioned the same below. The last date to SSC CGL apply online 2022 for exam has been extended till 13th October 2022. You can get the official link to the SSC CGL Application Form 2022 in this post.
SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online Application important Dates
Here are the important dates for SSC CGL apply Online 2022 Application Process:
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Starts on||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2022||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||14th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (during bank hours)||15th October 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||19th to 20th October 2022 (11:30 pm)|
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022: Overview
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||SSC Combined Graduate Level|
|Notification||SSC CGL 2022 Notification|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article Type||SSC CGL Application Form 2022|
|Official website name||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam date||December 2022|
Step by Step Process to SSC CGL apply online 2022
Check the procedure to apply online for SSC CGL 2022 exam. Below we are covering the step-wise process to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill online application for SSC CGL 2022 Exam:
- Step 1-
- Click on the official link(ssc.nic.in) which is provided on this page.
- Step 2-
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Step 3-
- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2022 application window and then click on the register button.
- Step 4-
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Step 5-
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CGL 2022. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- Step 6-
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2022 exam.
- Step 7-
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC CGL Registration 2022.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CGL .
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CGL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CGL. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2022 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC CGL Application Fee
The candidates can proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2022 either via online mode (through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards) or offline mode (through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan). A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as to SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Fee. The category wise examination form fee details are given below:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100|
|Female, SC, ST, PwD, & Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Note:- Candidates appearing for other SSC exams can go through the links for assistance: